Assalamualaikum & hye . Welcome peeps to my not so blog.I am; my name is athirah, age 18teen, just a plain jane , a normal girl who want to start a new life. This blog purpose is to share my opinion & experience* walaupon hidup setahun jagung . haha . that's all . thanks for reading my not so blog. i am so appreciate it.

Thursday, March 21, 2013

SPM result..

21 MAC 2013 - i just got my result for my sijil pelajaran malaysia.. ouhh
i seriously grateful to Allah because He answer my prayer.
i just get 3A4B2C.. the most unpredicttable thing is , my fav subject; English just stuck in B+..
and additional mathematics get B.. i was so shocked !
Alhamdulillah , all praises to Allah .. what He gave is the best for me..
now , i start to learn to redha , and everything happen for a reason....
gotta be positive and move on step by step.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive