Assalamualaikum & hye . Welcome peeps to my not so blog.I am; my name is athirah, age 18teen, just a plain jane , a normal girl who want to start a new life. This blog purpose is to share my opinion & experience* walaupon hidup setahun jagung . haha . that's all . thanks for reading my not so blog. i am so appreciate it.

Thursday, March 21, 2013

intro...


assalamualaikum. hey , actually this is my new blog ..
 -thira_18teen_plain jane_eat , play , cry , laugh is my hobby-
sometime people say that i'm a weird girl , nah.. actually i not like that...
i like to think different ways from other , and most of my imagination are like cartoon..
drawing , sketching , colouring , watching anime/k wave/jdrama/taiwanese drama and make key chain/hp strap is my job.
so in my blog , i would like to share my life and my experience even though is just 18teen .. haha
so here we go .... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive