Assalamualaikum & hye . Welcome peeps to my not so blog.I am; my name is athirah, age 18teen, just a plain jane , a normal girl who want to start a new life. This blog purpose is to share my opinion & experience* walaupon hidup setahun jagung . haha . that's all . thanks for reading my not so blog. i am so appreciate it.

Friday, March 22, 2013

quotes of the day


"When the way is cloudy, and there is no one by your side.... remember ! and just remember! ALLAH S.W.T is The Only Guide.. "
During your hardest time or high time , we all muslim must remember Allah always by our side.. its up to us to remember Him or no.. Allah tak pernah lupa kn hamba-Nya....
Surah Al-Baqarah ; ayat 152
"So remember Me; I will remember you. And be grateful to Me and do not deny Me."



p/s : this picture is not belong to me.. credit to its owner.. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive